Happy Friday! We’re Celebrating #FridayFact with these 6 awesome factoids for you share on social media.
Which one is your favorite?
10 Awesome #FridayFact Features
1. Sea Cucumbers eat with their feet.
2. Hawaiian Punch was originally developed as an ice cream topping.
3. Captain Morgan is a real person. He was a Welsh pirate who later became Jamaica’s lieutenant governor.
4. There are about 70 total ingredients in the McDonald’s McRib.
5. Until the 1950s, stop signs were yellow.
6. George Washington insisted his continental army be permitted a quart of beer per day as part of their rations.
Comment on our blog to add another fact to the list!
For help with social media calendars and fact posts, email us.