Interested in how to kick start your brand’s marketing strategy in 2015?
Invest in Content Marketing.
What is Content Marketing? And Why Is It Important?
When brands and businesses create and distribute content that is relevant and engaging to their target audience, they are able to influence their audience through their expertise and value.
In today’s digital marketplace, the consumer has more power than ever to make choices and influence others’ decisions. By building trust through content, and using that content to influence customer action, you are investing in a highly relevant way to attract business in 2015.
- 93% of B2B companies and 90% of all organizations used content marketing as a primary marketing strategy in 2014, and the use of content will continue to grow throughout 2015 and beyond.
- Through the rest of 2015, more money from PPC, SEO, and Social Media will be allocated to content.
- B2B businesses report generating 67% more leads per month by publishing blogs.
- 58% of B2B marketers plan to increase their content marketing budgets in 2015.
- Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons that people follow brands on social media.
Continue reading “How Content Marketing Will Dominate 2015 and Beyond”